UPDATE MARCH 17

In cooperation with the UBC Golf Club and in light of new restrictions, we are formally postponing the celebration of our volunteers. We have not confirmed a new date and will continue to monitor the situation so that we can do so at a time that is safe and we can all enjoy the experience.

——————————————————————————

We are in close contact with the venue and are in a position to postpone this event if required in light of the current situation. As the venue does not required us to make a final decision on this until mid-April, for now, we have not officially changed plans but are prepared with potential contingency plans to recognize our amazing volunteers. We will discuss the best plan forward after the Spring Break office closure and will alert all our Thunderbird volunteers through the event invitation.

 

 

Leave a Comment