Current Job Opportunities with Vancouver Thunderbirds Hockey
Canada Summer Grant positions
Vancouver Thunderbirds has received grants for a total of five (5) roles over the summer/fall period.
Currently accepting applications for:
- Coordinator, Sport Administration
- June 14 - September 3 with potential for extension to Thanksgiving providing administrative support to our Thunderbird Summer Camp program and general preparation for the 2021-22 season
- Application deadline: May 16, 2021
Roles that will be posted soon:
- Divisional support roles (3)
- August to Thanksgiving - 1 role per division (U6-U9, Recreational, Rep) to assist with planning and onsite logistics for the start of season
- Communications Coordinator role
- August to end of October with potential extension through season to assist with social media/website content creation and in-season newsletters
In-Season Coaching Opportunities
We are accepting online applications for the following roles:
- U11 rep head coaches (A1 to A4) - contract position
- U13 rep head coach (A4) - contract position
- U11 - U15 rep assistant coaches - honorarium
If you are interested in any of these positions, please complete the online application form here.
2021 Summer Camp Positions
Stay tuned for opportunities to work with our 2021 summer camp program. We will be looking for on-ice assistant coaches along with off-ice HCSP (safety personnel).
Nothing at this time.