December 14-16, 2018
|Victoria RC A1||1||2||0||2||8||14||30|
Pool B required a tie breaker to determine 3rd and 4th places between Coquitlam and Kamloops. The decision was made based on the tiebreakers of the tournament as per the following:
- Head to Head game: Coquitlam and Kamloops played to a 4-4 tie. Not a deciding factor.
- Total # of wins: Both teams had 0 wins. Not a deciding factor.
- Team with the fewest penalty minutes: Coquitlam wins the tiebreaker as they had 12 PIM to Kamloops 14.
|Fri, Dec 14||1: AT2288||Thunderbirds A1||5||Burnaby Winter Club A2||5||10:45 A||RIC Coliseum|
|Fri, Dec 14||2: AT2289||Cloverdale A1||3||Victoria Raquet Club A1||1||11:00 A||RIC Igloo|
|Fri, Dec 14||3: AT2290||Semiahmoo A1||10||Kamloops A1 - Team 2||0||1:45 P||RIC Coliseum|
|Fri, Dec 14||4: AT2291||Coquitlam A1||1||North Shore Winter Club A1||5||2:00 P||RIC Igloo|
|Fri, Dec 14||5: AT2292||Burnaby Winter Club A2||4||Victoria Raquet Club A1||5||3:15 P||RIC Coliseum|
|Fri, Dec 14||6: AT2293||Cloverdale A1||1||Thunderbirds A1||3||3:30 P||RIC Igloo|
|Sat, Dec 15||7: AT2294||North Shore Winter Club A1||4||Semiahmoo A1||2||7:15 A||RIC Pond|
|Sat, Dec 15||8: AT2295||Coquitlam A1||4||Kamloops A1 - Team 2||4||7:15 A||RIC Forum|
|Sat, Dec 15||9: AT2296||Thunderbirds A1||7||Victoria Raquet Club A1||2||8:45 A||RIC Pond|
|Sat, Dec 15||10: AT2297||North Shore Winter Club A1||5||Kamloops A1 - Team 2||1||4:30 P||RIC Forum|
|Sat, Dec 15||11: AT2298||Burnaby Winter Club A2||2||Cloverdale A1||5||4:30 P||RIC Pond|
|Sat, Dec 15||12: AT2299||Semiahmoo A1||8||Coquitlam A1||0||6:00 P||RIC Forum|
|Sun, Dec 16||13: AT2300||North Shore Winter Club A1||1||Cloverdale A1||4||8:15 A||RIC Forum|
|Sun, Dec 16||14: AT2301||Thunderbirds A1||3||Semiahmoo A1||5||8:30 A||RIC Pond|
|Sun, Dec 16||15: AT2302||BWC A2||7||Kamloops A1-2||0||9:45 A||RIC Forum|
|Sun, Dec 16||16: AT2303||Coquitlam A1||2||Victoria RC A1||4||10:00 A||RIC Pond|
|Sun, Dec 16||17: AT2304||Semiahmoo A1||3||Cloverdale A1||0||11:30 A||RIC Pond|
All games will be conducted in accordance with Hockey Canada, BC Hockey, and PCAHA rules and regulations except as modified below.
There will be no tolerance of referee ABUSE and offenders will be ejected from the game. Referees will be instructed to give a single warning before ejecting any coach or player from the game. Any unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated. Abusive spectators will be required to leave the premises. We therefore ask that all managers and coaches instruct parents and players to understand and promote the "Spirit of Minor Hockey".
Each game will consist of the following game periods:
with 2 minute breaks between periods, with the following adjustments, if necessary:
- In Elimination Rounds only, games tied at the end of regulation time will proceed to a shootout round.
- If required, the third period may be adjusted to half the remaining ice time, LESS two minutes. This determination can only be made by an on ice or tournament official.
- Mercy Rule: Running time will be in effect should there be a five goal or more spread in the 3rd period only. If the goal spread drops back to 4, stop time will commence again.
- Timeouts: There will be one 60 second timeout allotted to each team per game.
- The tournament reserves the right to make adjustments in order to accommodate for delays in schedules.
Please note: All teams are to be prepared to begin their games 15 minutes prior to start time. Any team who is not prepared to begin the game at the appropriate time will be required to serve a 2 minute minor penalty at the start of the game. In addition the clock will start at the appropriate scheduled time.
Points for the tournament will be awarded on the following basis:
- 2 points for a regulation win
- 1 point for a regulation tie
- 0 points for a regulation loss
STANDINGS and TIE BREAKERS
The following order of tiebreakers will determine the standings in the event of a tie in points:
- Head to head record (of teams tied)
- Team with the greatest number of wins
- Team with fewest penalty minutes
- Basic goal differential GF - GA (maximum of 5 per game)
- Total goal differential GF - GA/GF (maximum of 5 per game)
- Total Goals for
- Total Goals against
- Toss of a coin
The home team is required to wear light coloured/white and the visiting team is required to wear dark colours. Should a team only have one jersey colour, they are responsible to request the other team to switch, with sufficient time.
Any player who incurs any combination of 4 penalties or 8 minutes or more in a single game will be immediately ejected from the game. Further, a match, gross, or fighting penalty will result in the player or coach being ejected from the tournament. Game misconducts will count as a 10 minute penalty.
ADDITIONAL RULES & NOTES
At the end of the game the teams will have the customary handshake and then line up on the blue lines for game MVP presentation. Coaches are asked to choose the player on the opposing team most deserving of the award.
Tournament Organizers reserve the right to make minor adjustments to schedule and rules up until the start of the tournament.
Any team wishing to appeal any decision will be required to make it in writing within one hour from the time of the decision to be appealed and sent to email@example.com. The Tournament Director or Designate will then make a ruling on the appeal. All rulings made by the Tournament Director or Designate will be final.